英 [ˈsʌndeɪ] 美 [ˈsʌnˌdeɪ]
名词 星期日，星期天; 每逢星期日出版的报纸; 星期日报; [人名] 森迪
Sunday is the day after Saturday and before Monday.
e.g. I thought we might go for a drive on Sunday...
e.g. Naomi used to go to church in Granville every Sunday.
1. He made the remarks on Sunday at the World Commercial Forum held by the University of International Business and Economics.
2. An acrylic patch was applied to the injured hoof but the colt returned from a gallop on Sunday with a tinge of blood.
3. Early Sunday, he said he gave the military permission to act without restrictions against rocket fire.
4. The city government promised on Sunday to maintain social and business order, including the operation of Carrefour.
5. " SARS'spread is a windfall for the growth of the domestic auto market this year, " Jia told China Business Weekly on Sunday.
6. Aides said the leaders'talks Sunday and Monday were full, frank and businesslike.
7. He was referring to the former businesswoman of Xinjiang and current resident of Washington, who many locals believe was behind the Sunday riot.
8. Robotic submarines finished removing a busted piece of pipe that was bolted around the leak around 3 am Sunday.
9. The Guangzhou public security bureau reported on Sunday they had busted a major criminal gang involved in selling faux designer brands in the city.
1. I'd want to change our appiontment on Sunday.
2. I'll be saty at home and have a good relax this sunday.
3. On Sunday morning, I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents.
4. Well, one of my best friends is getting married this Sunday. I am going to be her bridesmaid.