英 [dɪs'pni:ə] 美 [dɪsp'ni:ə]
1. objective trimetazidine has shown anti-ischemic properties to improve exercise tolerance without haemodynamic effects and direct cyto protective effect on the myocardium. however, it is not clear whether trimetazidine has beneficially effect on severe ischemic cardiomyopathy. methods 19patients(68±9)years with postnecrotic left ventricular dysfunction(ejection fraction31.7%±5.4%)were studied to examine the benefit of adding60mg a day of trimetazidine for3months to the classical therapy. the assessment included clinical evaluation, electrocardiography and echocardiography. results after adding60mg a day of trimetazidine for3months, attack of angina was relieved and dyspnea was improved(p.05).but heart rate, systolic blood pressure, rate pressure product, ejection fraction, left ventricular volume and global wall motion index were not changed. conclusion trimetazidine seems to improve clinical status while can not change oxygen supply-to-demand ratio without adverse effects in patients on severe ischemic carˉdiomyopathy.
目的 曲美他嗪是一种新型的抗心肌缺血的药物，能够改善患者的运动耐量和心肌的直接保护作用同时并没有血流动力学效应。但目前对于严重缺血性心肌病患者的临床治疗价值还需要进一步观察。方法 19例(68±9)岁确诊为缺血性心肌病(左心室射血分数0%)的患者在常规治疗的基础上加用每日60mg曲美他嗪治疗3个月，随诊观察患者临床情况以及超声心动图指标的变化。结果 19例患者均可耐受在常规治疗基础上加用每日60mg曲美他嗪的治疗，随诊发现患者心绞痛发作明显减少，运动耐量明显改善。同时患者心率、收缩压、心率血压乘积、左心室射血分数、左心室容量以及整体室壁运动指数无明显改变。结论缺血性心肌病的患者在常规治疗基础上加用曲美他嗪是安全的，同时其能明显改善患者的临床状态，而这种作用并不改变心肌氧的供求比值。
2. Respiratory mainly pro GRE ssive dyspnea and cyanosis, leading to respiratory failure and death.
3. The patient has dyspnea, tachycardia, and cyanosis.
4. We report a 46-year-old female who presented chronic cough with mild dyspnea on exertion for about 5 weeks.
5. Results: Palpitation and dyspnea on exertion were the most frequent symptoms.
6. All 3 surviving patients were class IV and can now perform up to moderate or heavy exertion without angina or dyspnea.
7. Furthermore, if the patient has become volume overloaded, shortness of breath and dyspnea on exertion may be noted.
英 [iksˈpaiərətəri disˈpni:ə] 美 [ɪkˈspaɪrəˌtɔri dɪspˈniə]
1. Pulmonary disease; chronic obstructive; Dyspnea; Expiratory flow limitation; Negative expiratory pressure
2. RESULT: In vitro, TISE at the concentrations of 760 and 380 mgL-1 had significant antagonistic effect on the normal bronchus slice contraction caused by histamine as well as on the sensitized bronchus slice contraction caused by egg albumin, but had no effect on the contraction caused by acetylcholine. in vivo, TISE at doses of 25 and 18 mgkg-1 could significantly prolong the latent period of expiratory dyspnea, tic and falling down caused by egg albumin in sensitized guinea pigs.
结果：离体实验，TISE 760，380 mgL-1对组胺致正常豚鼠气管片的收缩具有对抗作用，对卵白蛋白所致的致敏豚鼠支气管平滑肌收缩有极显著的抑制作用(P<0.01)，而对乙酰胆碱所致气管片收缩无明显影响;整体实验，TISE 25，18 mgkg-1可显著延长卵白蛋白所致的致敏豚鼠呼吸困难、抽搐和跌倒的潜伏期(P<0.01)。
3. The Value of the Peak Expiratory Flow Rate in Distinguishing Acute Cardiac Dyspnea from Acute Pulmonary Dyspnea
4. The course of this disease is longer. Its main symptoms are choking sensation in chest, expiratory dyspnea and stridor.
5. POT could significantly prolog the latent period of expiratory dyspnea, tic and falling down caused by egg albumin in sensitized guinea pigs (P < 0.001).
1. That inhibition of bronchoconstriction is also important for patients with chronic bronchitis, because a narrowing of the airways makes breathing difficult.
2. It`s easy to do the more difficult action, but when it comes to true acting-that this character is alive and breathing and thinking and has a past-that`s the most challenging.
3. It's easy to do the more difficult action, but when it comes to true acting-that this character is alive and breathing and thinking and has a past-that's the most challenging.
4. Articulation is also difficult while circular breathing and should not be attempted until the student is very comfortable slurring.
5. If breathing is difficult, give supplemental oxygen.