英 [ˈvɪktəri] 美 [ˈvɪktəri]
1. Artest, who has a sprained left thumb, missed the final two games after scoring 22 points in a 94-91 victory over New Orleans on Saturday night, a triumph that opened the door for the Lakers to win the West.
2. Finally, many of the companions Help defeat the last BOSS, in order to get the final victory.
3. Those are values we all share, and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight
4. Those are values we all share, and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we
5. Apollos and Venuses and the Winged Victory of Samothrace are not friends of my finger tips.
6. Apollos and Venuses and the Winged Victory of Samothrace are friends of my finger tips.
7. But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs toit belongs to you.
8. This victory alone is not the change we seek — it is only the chanc e for us to make that change.
9. People are all amazed by the bright beauty of the blooming Flower of Victory, while few people realize her bud was once soaked in tears of efforts and blood of sacrifice.
帖主对此回复很满意，所以奖励 10 积分给溟生成功的花，人们只惊慕她现时的明艳!然而当初她的芽儿，浸透了奋斗的泪泉，洒遍了牺牲的血雨。
10. But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to.
英 [wɪn] 美 [wɪn]
A：I can’t believe it!
B：What’s wrong? That was a great goal.
A：Yes, but I bet $200 dollars on the Cougars!
B：Looks like you’re going to lose out on this game then.
A：I can’t believe it! I thought the Cougars were going to win for sure.
B：What were the odds?
A：20 to 1, in favour of the Cougars!
英 [traɪ'ʌmfəntlɪ] 美 [traɪ'ʌmfəntlɪ]
1. This thesis uses literature research method, case study method, investigate a research, comparison analysis method, experience summary method etc., to induce summary that business enterprise how should apply ERP system triumphantly and effectively, the point emphasizes the whole and the system of the process:The plan of the whole system analysis foundation before carry out, The importance of people and training, The intendance, the mend and the stability of system after ERP system on line.
2. The trees and grass are green, the flowers bloom triumphantly in a rainbow of color, the four seasons rotate again on a warm autumn's day.
3. Obviously with my ten dancing fingers I beat easily and triumphantly all my finger handicapped colleagues and appear more efficient.
4. By absorbing and analyzing and demonstrating surrealism affect on techniques and methods of manifestation in poster triumphantly, through using negative logic and over space time and fantasticism in reason, they can convert wateriness into magic, and bring strong impact to vision, and increase attention value of advertisement at its maximum.
5. By absorbing and analyzing and demonstrating surrealism affect on techniques and methods of manifestation in poster triumphantly, through using negative logic and over space time and fantasticism in reason, they can convert wateriness into magic, and bring strong impact to vision, and increase attention value of advertisement at it smaximum.
6. At present there are mostly Hydrostatic Pressure Theory and Penetrative Pressure Theory with regard to concrete frostbiting principle after setting. But they are not the last word, because the pressure can not be measured directly or calculated exactly. The two theories can triumphantly explain much phenomenon about concrete in the freeze-thaw process.
7. Reminds users with a chat last night, he said that every time, all home triumphantly on the pear in full bloom, and, like snow clouds, Cantabile poem, in the woods, the distant fragrance of carrying brush Su-jie looks forward to the cool and bright, it is more refined Although not brilliant colorful Nightlife, dressed in white skirts and that is even more obsessed with intoxicated.
8. Triumphantly he sent the granite-ware wash-basin at the head of his matrimonial adversary.
9. Inquired the king triumphantly, and pausing for a moment from the voluminous scholiast before him