英 [ˈðeəfɔ:(r)] 美 [ˈðerfɔ:(r)]
副词 因此; 所以; 故; 乃
1. He was ill, and therefore could not come.
2. He was down with the flu, and therefore couldn't come to the party.
3. He was the only candidate; therefore, he was elected.
4. I was ill, and therefore could not come.
1. METP therefore provides seven months of Business Chinese language training, followed by three months of practical training during internships in China.
2. It is therefore fully possible for our business relations to enter a new stage of growth.
3. Therefore, the government should act quickly to ensure an adequate and timely supply of vaccines.
4. Therefore, most " Hakka villages " in the New Territories are surrounded by hills and mountains.
5. Morgan Stanley therefore expected China's central bank to cut benchmark interest rates aggressively by an additional 162 basis points over the course of 2009.
6. A more important reason is that I can therefore manage my own workload rather than have it decided for me by an agency.
7. The drivers of competition between the two countries will therefore be shaped by water and energy rather than by efforts to expand trade.
8. The therapist therefore advocates looking for things that trigger laughter in daily life and activating the laugh reflex.
9. Therefore, the key to cancel tolls is to guarantee reserve funds.
1. Therefore, we should continue to implement the macro-control policies to prevent re-expansion of real estate development.
2. Therefore the construction process and material properties of RCC arch dam must be simulated precisely so as to take reasonable engineering measures to reduce the thermal stress in the dam.
3. The direction of movement of this ejector pin is, therefore, controlled by this hole.
4. Therefore God reminds us that He will be sanctified and glorified by his people.
5. Therefore, if you know you can handle it, if awarded to you, send your invoice directly to them for approval.