英 [mʌnθ] 美 [mʌnθ]
名词 月，月份; 一个月的时间
1. She flew to Japan the month before last.
2. I haven't heard from him for months.
1. " To get the business licence in the end took over a month, " said the restaurant owner.
2. He said the company will accelerate the pace of developing the GSM business, in which China Unicom had 128 million users by the end of last month.
3. PetroChina will develop its own coalbed methane business after quitting the firm, the China Securities Journal this month cited industry sources as saying.
4. Beijing lawyers dealing with employment conflicts are expecting more business thanks to the labor contract law taking effect a month ago.
5. The organizing committee announced early this month that no organization could use the logo for business purposes without the committee's permission.
6. Clothing was the commodity most often bought by the business elite, with more than a quarter of managers surveyed buying clothing more than once a month.
7. He delayed his registration by a month to deal with the business related to his team.
8. Professor Michael Luger joined Manchester Business School earlier this month as director.
9. And it was thanks to a month of training at a world class business school that showed Lin the way forward.
10. Fudan University's business school will launch the country's first sports marketing MBA program next month, aiming to train professionals for the country's booming sports industry.
A：I‘m sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.
B：I‘m sorry to hear that.
A：I have pressing business to attend to .
B：No problem. we‘ll make it later in the month .
B：We‘d like a chance to bid on this business.
A：We‘ll be taking quotations next month .
B：Will you let us have the specifications ?
A：Sure ,just drop in my office some time and pick them up .