英 [prɪˈsaɪs] 美 [prɪˈsaɪs]
形容词 精密; 精确的; 清晰的; 正规的
1. His instructions were not very precise.
2. We had precise orders to come home by nine o'clock.
3. He was very precise in his manners.
4. I can't give you a precise date.
5. At the precise moment the train started.
1. To be precise, they came from a little butcher in Margaret River in Western Australia.
2. He said efforts should be made to improve coordination mechanism of different police departments, strengthen international police cooperation and enhance the capability of precise crackdown of crimes.
3. The result was the most accurate and precise census of a bear population to date, bear experts said.
4. " The device makes the process of checking ID cards more precise and efficient, " said Qiu.
5. The connection was precise and integrated without any marks of cast or chisel.
6. The operations of the Second Artillery Force must follow the orders of the CMC in the strictest and most precise manner.
7. Liu said that China's small commodity coding standard covers a wider range of commodities and is more precise than the above three coding systems.
8. " The precise nature of what occurred had only come to our attention more recently, " said McClellan.
9. These span from elaboration of precise functional specifications over target costing to a wide ranging integration of suppliers into own business processes.
10. Criminal procedures also have precise articles to guarantee basic rights of the accused, such as banning torture and a death penalty waiver for female criminals who are pregnant.
1. And a precise feedback circuit based on TL431 and resistors network is devised to meet the requirements of high voltage and high precision of the power supply.
2. However on the assumption that the layers are isotropic, it appears insufficiency when it needs higher precise exploration.
3. In addition, by sizing and precise measurement of the paste, can make a single side of Corrugating in without contact to prevent the collapse of the cord to tip.
4. The technique of Squeeze Liquid Film Damping is adopted in precise boring.
5. At present, as the West's most advanced, the most widely used, the fastest pace of expansion cost management methods, ABC is well-known by its precise and reasonable allocation of overhead costs.
6. To be precise, the symptom known as black level screen was said to be due to anti-reflective coating on the iPod`s screen itself.