新视野大学英语读写教程(第3版)第四册 Unit 1课后答案：
跳转 第 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 单元
新视野大学英语(第3版)第四册Unit 1答案【Section A】
1. idle 2. justify 3. discount 4. distinct 5. minute
6.accused 7. object 8. contaminate 9. sustain 10. worship
1. accusing... of 2. end up 3. came upon 4. at her worst 5. pay for
6. run a risk of 7. participate in 8. other than 9. object to/objected 10. at best
1. K 2. G 3. C 4. E 5. N 6.O 7.I 8. L 9. A 10. D
1. delay 2. pain 3. hardship 4. suffering 5. fever
6. defeat 7. poverty 8. treatment 9. noise 10. agony
1. justify 2. glorify 3. exemplifies 4. classified
5. purified 6. intensify 7. identify 8. terrified
1. bravery 2. jewelry 3. delivery 4. machinery
5. robbery 6. nursery 7. scenery 8. discovery
1. other than for funerals and weddings
2. other than to live an independent life
3. other than that they appealed to his eye . . `
4. but other than that, he'll eat just about everything .
5. other than that it's somewhere in the town center
1. shouldn't have been to the cinema last night
2. would have; told him the answer
3. they needn't have gone at all
4. must have had too much work to do
5. might have been injured seriously
1. The plant does not grow well in soils other than the one in which it has been developed.
2. Research findings show that we spend about two hours dreaming every night, no matter what we
may have done during the day.
3.Some people tend to justify their failure by blaming others for not trying their best.
4.We remain tree to our commitment: Whatever we promised to do; we would do it.
5.Even Beethoven's father discounted the possibility that his son would one day become the greatest musician in the world. The same is true of Edison, who seemed to his teacher to be quite dull.
6. They were accused by authorities of threatening the state security.
1 .B 2.A 3.C 4.D 5. B 6.A 7.B 8.A 9. C 10.A
II.D 12.C 13. D 14.A 15. C 16.D 17.B 18.C I9. A 20.D
新视野大学英语(第3版)第四册Unit 1答案【Section B】
1. I was a black and was looked down on because of the ugly shadow of racism in 1976.
2. It means that the man was different from others for he was honest and paid debts.
3. The farmer's attitude toward me changed when he learned that I was the son of an honest man who was different from other blacks.
4. Because American social morality has changed for the worse.
5. Because people believe in honesty and this helps me in my life.
Comprehension o f the Text
1.F 2.T 3.F 4.T 5.T 6.T 7.F 8.T
1 . melted 2. restore 3. initiative 4. obligation, 5. induce
6. lest 7. relief 8. furnish 9. enquire 10. meanwhile
Exercises on Web course only:
11. deposit 12: intent 13. behave 14.amused 15. glue
1. kept his word 2: shrugged off 3. melted away 4. enquire into 5. cool off
6. pave the way for 7. hold up 8. fall apart 9. wipe away 10. on credit