英 [prəˈməʊʃənl] 美 [prəˈmoʊʃənl]
形容词 促销的; 增进的
A：We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.
B：What problems are you having, exactly?
A：The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
A：Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
B：But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
A：The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
B：That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
A：I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
B：Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.
1. As holidays approach, merchants rack their brains for promotional methods to attract business.
2. He also takes his science caravan to commercial events, such as shopping mall displays and real estate developer's promotional activities.
3. Kuo said his association will carry out a number of promotional events in the coming days across the island province.
4. If censorship rules are implemented to the letter, the only genre of filmmaking that can survive is promotional films for tourism.
5. The expo will be the largest promotional event yet staged following the signing of CEPA in June.
6. The campaign was meant to regulate the practice of charging promotional service fees, forbid the illegal collection of those fees and promote the setting of clear pricing.
7. Additionally the authorities will hold a series of investment promotional exhibitions to present Jilin's new image.
8. The Geography China column group of China Central Television was invited to shoot promotional programs for the Tai Chi Cave.
1. Promotional trips to international trade fairs in major cities with the aim of inviting trade buyers to the Fair
2. New properties for sale real estate company promotional pages, dynamic program mainly in the background, to say nothing of the other.
3. Unlike promotional pages, this might neither bring you many new visitors, nor improve your ratings but is more than nothing.
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounted vouchers.
5. Aoi: Last year we recorded the promotional video for our single `Cassis` in Austria.
6. I do not have any further information on the promotional trip that I can give to you right now.