物料项目;条( item的名词复数 );一项;一则;一件商品;
1. Items rescued because Zhi is already onto the next game, already focused on the next opportunity for business.
2. With a global corporate aircraft network, its principal business items include corporate aircraft flights and domestic and international emergency medical airplanes.
3. The pawnbroker said some small business people are pawning private items to raise capital to buy wholesale souvenirs that they sell to tourists.
4. Article 9 When patent agencies accept consignments and handle business, they shall have a consignor's letter of commitment clearly stating commissioned items and powers.
5. Investors worried the rise in oil would force consumers to forgo spending on discretionary items, squeezing business profits.
6. Those items mainly include tariff duties, consumption tax and business tax.
7. These wide ranging products include indispensable items for the home and the office, for business and for pleasure.
8. As long as people buy the wrong products, such items will stay on the shelves.
9. People would borrow money from banks to buy larger items like houses and wait for further price rises to make profits.
1. After collecting these two items, you can return to him and he will cast a spell on you which will allow you to enter the Serpentshrine Cavern.
2. They go as far as to create high-tech systems enabling customers to order items at lightning speed.
3. Includes features such as closing out a year, recurring items, frequently used notes and can be password protected if desired.
4. In case your house is damaged or burglarized you can print reports to your insurance company for documentation of your items.
5. A swing band with country overtones -- Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys comprised 13 musicians and grew into an 18-piece band during the 1940s -- Wills'outfit played a miscellany of country ballads, blues, and riffy jazz items with horns, fiddles, steel guitar, and various strings.
6. For those wishing to barter for goods, the following chart can be used to determine the value of common items in the Seven Kingdoms.
7. I have been expirementing with rubber from used tires and mixing it with plastic to make it into useable items.
8. Could you please provide your company list of items of professional fee to me ASAP?
9. The items to note here are the display:table and the height:100%.
10. The Italian government argued that all the items had been stolen or looted in the first place.