1. I’m Wang Ming from YuWen School，the president of the Student Union.
2. An English speaking contest of our school will be held on August 6.
3. There will be a party in my garden on Sunday.
4. I’d like to invite you to judge it.
5. I’m writing to invite you to...
6. I wonder if you can come to...
1. It will begin at 2:00 pm and last two hours, during which time 15 well-prepared contestants will deliver their speeches.
2. We will start at 8:00 am and arrive there at 9:00.
3. During the afternoon, we’ll...together.
4. Remember to take water and lunch with you.
5. By the way, you may take Bus No. 322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.
6. I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher, and I, on behalf of our school, sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
1. Will you be available during that time? Please contact me at 1234567 at your earliest convenience.
2. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
3. We will feel much honored if you could come.
4. We are looking forward to your coming.
5. I am longing to see you soon.
1. Hello, everybody/everyone.
2. Ladies and gentlemen.
3. May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.
4. Attention, please! I have something important to tell you.
1. There will be a party/speech/contest held by the English Department in the hall of the library on Saturday evening.
2. In order to welcome our friends from the United States, the Student Union will organize a party in the school hall on Saturday evening, August 15.
3. Our school has decided to hold an activity to climb Xiangshan Hill this Sunday.
4. It will begin at 5 pm and last about two hours.
5. The school will arrange several buses to take us there.
6. There will colourful activities then, such as singing, dancing, exchanging gifts with one another and so on.
1. Those who are interested in the activity are welcom.
2. Those who want to take part in it please sign up at the Student Union.
3. Please come and join in it. Everyone is welcom to attend it.
4. Remember to take your hats and gloves.
5. Remember that we are required hats and water.
6. Please come on time and don’t be late.