1、for man is man and master of his fate.
2、a lazy youth, a lousy age.
3、do one thing at a time, and do well.
4、youth means limitless possibilities.
5、knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.
6、go for it! just do it！
7、a man is only as good as what he loves.
8、if winter comes , can spring be far behind ?
9、sharp tools make good work.
10、bad times make a good man.
1. i run on the road, long before i dance under the lights. i hated every minute of training, but i said, “don’t quit. suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – muhammad ali
2. “having a plan b only distracts you from plan a.” – will smith
3. “there is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” – wayne dyer
4. “expectproblemsand eat them for breakfast.” – alfred a. montapert
5. “success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” – jim rohn
6. “being se-le-ctive—doing less—is the path of the productive. focus on the important few and ignore the rest. lack of time is actually lack of priorities.” –timothy ferriss
7. “either you run the day or the day runs you.” – jim rohn
8. “thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered – either by themselves or by others.” -mark twain
9. “if you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. and guess what they have planned for you? not much.” -jim rohn
10. “if you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. go out and get busy.” -dale carnegie
11. “learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.” -denis waitley
12. “one person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.” -peter marshall
13. “things do not happen. things are made to happen.” -john f. kennedy
14. “to be a good loser is to learn how to win.” -carl sandburg
15. “to be wholly devoted to some intellectual exercise is to have succeeded in life.” -robert louis stevenson
1、do one thing at a time, and do well.
2、never forget to say “thanks”.
3、keep on going never give up.
4、whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
5、believe in yourself.
6、i can because i think i can.
7、action speak louder than words.
8、never say die.
9、never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
10、the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
1. if thou injurest conscience,it will have its revenge on thee. 伤害良心，将受到良心的严惩。
2. if thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten life. 若欲求长寿，生活须行善，因为蠢行和邪-恶会把生命缩短。
3. each year one vicious habit rooted out,in time minght make the worst man good throughout. 每年根除一恶习，恶根亦会成完人。
4. if you do what you should not,you must hear what you would not. 若做了不应做之事，则必然会听见不愿听之语。
5. let the vices die before thee. 让恶习先你死去。
6. an honest man will receive neither money nor praise,that is not his due. 正直的人既不收受他人的钱财，也不接受他人的奉承，这些都不是他应得的
7. how few there are who have courage enough to own their faults.or resolution enough to mend them! 承认并改正错误，需要有足够的勇气和决心
8. trick and treachery are the practice if fools,that have not wit enough to be honest. 傻瓜习惯于诡计和背判的伎俩，他们还没聪明到学会真诚待人
9. let our fathers and garandfathers be valued for their goodness,ourselves for our own. 让父亲和祖辈因他们的善行受到尊重，让我们因我们自己的善行也受到尊重。
10. thirst after desert,not reward. 渴求美德而非奖赏。
1 do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect 。(william shakespeare , british dramatist)
2 don’t part with your illusions . when they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (mark twain , american writer)
3 i want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . i don"t know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world 。(thomas edison , american inventor)
我想揭示大自然的秘密，用来造福人类。我认为，在我们的短暂一生中，最好的贡献莫过于此了。 (美国发明家 爱迪生. t。)
4 ideal is the beacon. without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life 。( leo tolstoy , russian writer)
(俄-国作家 托尔斯泰. l 。)
i’m born to succeed.我注定成功.
i’m ready for any challenge. 我已经准备好应付任何挑战
i’m the best! i’m the greatest! i’m invincible!我是最棒的.我是不可征服的.
idle people (folks) have the most labour (take the most pains).懒人做工作，越懒越费力。
idleness is the key of beggary.懒惰出乞丐。
idleness is the root of all evil.懒惰乃万恶之源。
if you want knowledge, you must toil for it.若要求知识，须从勤苦得。
if you would have a thing well done, do it #url#想把事情来做好，就得亲自动手搞。