1. The new government built up close relations with the Soviet Union, which was especially keen to make use of the port of Berbera.
2. The College of Textile Engineering of Beijing Union University was one of the six members.
3. Methods:196 consecutive closed Grade I open fracture of lower limb treated with external fixation, nickelclad and bolt or intramedullary rod fixation, major is femoral bone and fracture of fibula, 88 patients who smoked and 108 patients who did not smoke had followed to union and rehabilitate in the same condition.
4. Unlike the Soviets Union, who didn't engage in the kind of super-Neo-Capital is m that China does, I don't believe that China will collapse under the weight of itself.
5. Unlike the Soviets Union, who didn't engage in the kind of super-Neo-Capitalism that China does, I don't believe that China will collapse under the weight of itself.
6. Unlike the Soviets Union, who didnt engage in the kind of super-Neo-Capitalism that China does, I dont believe that China will collapse under the weight of itself.
7. It just copies some remarks of Marxism and borrows experiences of the Soviet Union without any discrimination, which leads to many contradictions of the neo-democratic theory and the collapse of the theory itself finally.
1. Many people in the pop music circle expressed their dissatisfaction about Jay Chou's denial of his earlier love with another Taiwan pop diva Jolin Cai.
2. The ecological system should maintain a virtuous circle and all rivers should flow calmly along their natural course.
3. Roll dough from center to edges into a circle about 12 inches in diameter.
4. Chen's problems centre on allegations that his family and inner circle used their positions for personal financial gain.
5. Representatives from the religious circle, ceramic art industry and tea industry attended the event.
6. So he orders a chalk circle to be drawn and places the child in the middle.
7. The champ responded by pointing to his own head and moving his finger in a circle around his ear.
8. A stand of pines forms a circle around a small clearing like an outdoor chapel.
9. Maria Sharapova has withdrawn from next week's Family Circle Cup in Charleston and will miss making her Fed Cup debut next month because of injuries.
10. It will circle around the moon for a year to analyze its chemical and mineral composition and to explore the characteristics of the lunar surface.
I don't want to know what the square root of pi is.
What is one hundred times four divided by square root of one hundred.
What is 100 times 4 divided by the square root of a 100?
What is 100 times 4 divided by the square root of 100?
The post-condition may say that the result returned by the routine is the approximation, within a specified precision, of the exact mathematical square root of the routine.
Based on the approximation of square root operator, a new hybrid migration method with high precision is derived. The method can be implemented numerically through splitting technique.
The construction of the square roots of all integers is simple.
The square root of 5 (5) is a surd.
For parallel computation, systolic arrays for the algorithm are developed.