Languages include English, Swahili, and more than 40 local ethnic languages.
I'm a teacher of Chinese.
I like Chinese, but I`m late.
Her English and Chinese is very good.
Her English and Chinese are very good.
I like English and Chinese at school. I am good at English.
I like my Chinese teacher very much.
And i really like my chinese teacher.
1. If you wish to get knowledge, youmust learn English.
2. Therefore, teachers should not only encourage students speaking often, speaking voluntarily, but also try their best to design roleplays in realistic and relaxed linguistic background, and have students develop their motivation in speaking english. Opportunities of speaking English need to be created, to develop students'parcitipation and involvement in class activities, motivate their interest and desire in English, and encourage their persistence in learning.
3. I always look for the good things a student does rather than the negative things. It is a basic human need. If a student doesn't do good in speaking English in my class, I will try by other means to get him to open up....either by having a chat with the student or by giving stronger encouragement.
4. You should not sneer at your classmates`efforts to try to speak English.
5. College or above, major in Textile Engineering, English, International trade or related
6. All vouches, account books and statements of the company shall be prepared both in Chinese and in English.
This semester students can participate in cooking, tennis or Japanese.
2. 与保护 ，其中包括携带袋带，两岸的翻译提供的翻译12国际语言-英语，法语，德语，西班牙语，荷兰语，意大利语，俄语，葡萄牙语，瑞典语，日语，中文，土耳其，可以保存经常使用的句子。
Supplied with protective carry pouch including strap, the translator cross translates 12 International languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Chinese and Turkish and you can save frequently used sentences.
It surveys the sameness and difference of the Topic structure in Chinese and in Japanese from many aspects including the marker of Topic, the non-conventional phenomena in the structure of the Topic, the sentential forms of the Topic in Chinese and English and the relation of the contrast and the Topic.
For example I learned Japanese in high school, went on anexchange in Year 10, so when I was 16, and found that the Japanesestudents of my eyes age had a much great er proficiency in English than Idid in Japanese.
When on the exchange in midterm (Year 10), so I went out 6 day (when I was 16) and found that the Japanese used my age in foreign language had a much great er proficiency in English than I did in Japanese.
Under or below an object or a surface; at a lower place or level; directly beneath