英 [bɜ:θ] 美 [bɜ:rθ]
名词 出生; 分娩; 出身; 起源
1. He is a man of German birth.
2. Kill the cases at birth.
3. He weighed 10 pounds at birth.
4. The exact date of his birth is not known.
When a baby is born, you refer to this event as his or her birth .
e.g. It was the birth of his grandchildren which gave him greatest pleasure...
e.g. She concealed her pregnancy right up to the moment of birth...
You can refer to the beginning or origin of something as its birth .
e.g. ...the birth of popular democracy.
Some people talk about a person's birth when they are referring to the social position of the person's family.
e.g. ...men of low birth...
e.g. His birth, background and career show that you can make it in this country on merit alone.
4. see also: date of birth;home birth
If, for example, you are French by birth, you are French because your parents are French, or because you were born in France.
e.g. Sadrudin was an Iranian by birth.
1. At birth, a baby is not a person, but a potential person.
2. So is all change for the better, like birth and death which convulse the body.
3. Methods Retrospective analysis of 194 cases of cesarean section had been operated for difficulty in head birth.
4. My son is now 13 months since the birth of the head there soon eczema, very serious.
5. Objective To study the reason and treatment for difficulty in head birth of improved cesarean section.
6. I am a natural childbirth, child birth vaginal extrusion head from a blister, and now five months, and not go on.