英 [mɪlk] 美 [mɪlk]
名词 奶; 母乳; 乳液
及物动词 挤奶; 榨取
1. The Congressman was too experienced to be milked by newspaper men.
2. Corrupt officials milked the common people dry.
3. She is milking the cow.
Milk is the white liquid produced by cows, goats, and some other animals, which people drink and use to make butter, cheese, and yoghurt.
e.g. He popped out to buy a pint of milk.
e.g. ...basic foods such as meat, bread and milk.
If someone milks a cow or goat, they get milk from it, using either their hands or a machine.
e.g. Farm-workers milked cows by hand.
Milk is the white liquid produced by women to feed their babies.
e.g. Milk from the mother's breast is a perfect food for the human baby.
Liquid products for cleaning your skin or making it softer are sometimes referred to as milks .
e.g. ...sales of cleansing milks, creams and gels.
1. If you can be for drinking milk is good milk foam canned in supermarkets.
2. Cried his mother. The milk is liquid!
3. On this basis, we review Sanlu Milk Powder Incident and article 55 of the food safety law.
4. Do not drink milk in the fridge ice Oh, drinking bad for stomach.
5. In the kitchen they found two young hedgehogs, busy with bowls of bread and hot milk.
6. His job was to take the farmers'milk to Antwerp to sell.